VFK Family Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to talk about VFK

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Twilight Contest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dizzypuzzleddoll
VIP Member
VIP Member
dizzypuzzleddoll

The Twilight Contest Empty
PostSubject: The Twilight Contest   The Twilight Contest Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:33 am

The twilight contest: What you do you is write a short 2 paragraph, about Twilight same character but a new storyline example: ( New Moon )

It was a long night I waited for Edward to come but he did not. The next morning I asked Edward why he was not their. " Emmett and Jasper wanted to hunt." He said. Ever since we came back from Italy. " Ok." I said. " Bella, we need to buy you new clothes soon." Alice said she kept Babbling on about were to go.

It was in Calculus were i heard to gossip. " Who knows were Bella went?" Jessica Asked her group of friends. " I heard she went to L.A." Lauren said. " Why do you make up rumors?" Angela Said. " Why did she leave." Mike asked. " I heard it was because on Cullan." Lauren said. Then they looked at me, no of them knew i was in easy hearing range. I went out of the Classroom after that.

Thats a good example rewards coming soon!
Back to top Go down

The Twilight Contest
Page 1 of 1